For a chemical customer focused on fertiliser production, we were able to offer an efficient solution for adding carbonates to aqueous media. The process plant uses a variant of Conti-TDS technology, which was tailored to the specific needs of the customer.
Process plant for the production of fertilisers
- Chemical industry
- End product:
Addition and dispersion of carbonates in watery base
The customer requirements:
- Capacity: 2.25 t/h
- Batch size: 1.35 t
- Space requirement: 5 x 4 x 5 m
- Degree of automation: High
- Powder feed: Powder container with silo filling
- Cleanability: Automated
- Fluid addition Automated
- Solids content 50%
Advantages compared to the previous process:
The system has been specially developed by ystral for use in fertiliser production. Bundling the process steps into a single process plant, which combines elements smoothly, ensures an enormous rationalisation potential.
- Due to the high level of automation, deployment of personnel can be significantly reduced. The production times are minimised thereby increasing efficiency.
- Batch sizes can be changed flexibly to suit the respective production requirements with the new plant.
- The system works accurately and reliably and delivers results with a consistent product quality. This means that procedures and results can be reproduced again and again.
- The carbonates are inducted directly from the silo and dispersed via a buffer hopper. The powder feeder is dust and loss-free.
- The double-tank system allows the downstream filling plant to be fed continuously.