Join our process engineering think tank and apply as:
Paint and lacquer specialists (m/f/x)
As a future holder of this job, you will develop solutions in a team for demanding process engineering tasks on behalf of our customers in the worldwide paint and coatings industry.
After a period of training, your activities will include process and application technical support of customer projects from inquiries to commissioning:
- Assessment of procedural problems
- Development of process solutions and design of machines and components
- Advising our customers and agencies in Germany and abroad • Application-technical planning and supervision of trials in our technical centre and on-site with the customer
- Design of machines according to the task of the customer
- Development of process and plant engineering concepts including cost estimates
- Product development in a team
- You are a process chemist, technical chemist, process chemist or paint engineer with appropriate chemical/technical (specialised) university education and several years of professional experience
- You have sound knowledge and experience in production; also with regard to formulation, recipes and raw materials
- You are familiar with the methods, technologies and processes used in paint and lacquer production and are interested in the technical details
- You possess experience in transferring and scaling up formulations and development products for production
- You are ready to become familiar with the technical details of mechanical and plant engineering and are interested in technical processes
- You have very good command of English and high readines for national and international travel
- You can act independently and proactively in a complex environment. • Customer and solution-oriented thinking and acting is a matter of course for you
Combine your professional and personal development with our growth. Right from the start, we give our colleagues the confidence and freedom to perform their duties and offer them the opportunity to take on responsibility. Our expert, friendly support and cooperation provides a great platform for personal development. We look forward to getting to know you as a new colleague who injects new initiative into our familiar corporate culture and makes his duties his own.
110% NO 08/15 JOB
Does this job description and our corporate culture speak to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
All phrases used in this job advertisement refer to all genders.