Casting compounds, laminating resin, floor coatings, PU-foams or Nylon - our machines and processing systems are being used worldwide for the production of synthetics and respective semi-finished products.
The efficient and clean dispersing of powders, such as pigments, flame retardants, fillers, thixotroping agents or PMMA into liquids are the mandatory aim.
- Enormous potential for process rationalisation by the combination of
5 processing steps:
Container emptying, powder transport, powder induction, powder wetting and dispersing all in one machine – Conti-TDS-Technology
- Powders are inducted dust and loss-free into liquids directly from bags, containers, hoppers, BigBags, Silo-truck or Silo (via a weighing system), immediately wetted and dispersed agglomerate-free
- Enormous reduction of processing times compared to dissolvers due to a highly effective dispersing
- When dispersing resin granulate, the dissolving process may be accelerated many times
- Clean process – dust and loss-free powder induction even of light fillers and thickeners below liquid level - no adhesion in the vessel and installed components
- Quick and reproducible setting of the products due to an immediate and complete incorporation of e.g. Pyrogenic Silicic acid
- PVA and PVC granulates/powders may be dispersed with-in the required temperatures due to a constant and controlled energy input - independent from the size of the vessel
- No induction of false air, powder transport under vacuum in the dense phase