The dust- and loss-free barrel emptying, the powder transport and adding, the wetting and dispersing down to a complete des-agglomeration are realised with one machine – the Conti-TDS. Powders are not only wetted but dispersed into a liquid under vacuum. Building up of agglomerates is avoided. Higher efficiency incorporation of the raw materials and a better quality of the products are the natural result.
- The combination of processing steps in one machine results in an enormous potential for process rationalizing – production times are minimized, partial processing steps are completely eliminated, cost of production is reduced
- Clean process due to and dust- and loss-free powder induction, even for difficult to wet, sticky or dusty powders
- Induction and dispersing of powders directly from silo (with intermediate buffer), BigBag, hopper, bag, barrel, etc.
- No adhesion in the vessel and installed components
- Fast and reproducible adjustment of the products due to an immediate and complete incorporation of the raw materials
- No induction of false air – powder transportation under vacuum in the dense stream